Join our Nordic walking club in Lytham St Anne’s and enjoy outdoors/tone up/improve health/fitness while having fun in friendly, social environment – we offer 10 regular Nordic walks a week to suit all!
Evenings, lunchtimes and mornings! Prices start from £2.35 per session – club members can enjoy number of other benefits including holidays, social events, discount with local outdoor shops and national partners!
Note – induction course – ‘LEARN TO’ IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO JOIN REGULAR SESSIONS – not sure? Not a problem join one of our 10 Taster sessions – poles are provided – booking is essential at :
- Mondays – 9.15 AM and 12.15 PM at Lowther Gardens,Lytham and 6.15 PM at St Annes Swimming Pool,
- Tuesdays – 12.15 PM at Lytham Hall and 6.15 PM Park View, Lytham,
- Wednesdays – 9.15 AM at Lowther Gardens, Lytham,
- Thursdays – 9.15 AM Beach Cafe St Annes, 6.15 PM St Annes Swimming Pool
- Fridays – 9.15 AM Lytham Hall
- Saturdays 9.15 AM Fairhaven Lake, Ansdell
For essential booking and more information please click here and chose either taster session or Learn to course from the search’s drop down menu.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!