Enjoy 10 Nordic walking session weekly at different times and locations within Lytham St Annes to suit all!
Following your requests for a more flexible walking programme, we are adding several new walks from the beginning of April ’16:
In addition to existing walks, you can choose from:
1. St Anne’s Pool on Monday evenings at 7.00 PM;
2. Lytham Hall at 1.00 PM on Tuesdays; a new location,
3. The Beach Café on St Anne’s prom, on Thursday mornings at 10.00 AM.
Finally, for those who prefer a slower pace and a shorter distance, there is a
4. Wellness walk at Lowther Gardens on Mondays at 1.00 PM
5. from 31st March time of Thursdays Nordic session change to 7.00 PM (meet at the Swimming Pool, St Annes)
!!! We also plan to run fortnightly adventure Nordic walking programme. Those walks will take 2-3 hours and start on Sundays late morning in various locations within up to maximum 1 hour drive distance away from Lytham St Annes TBC
Those above are on top of existing regular walks:
6. Mondays 10.00 AM Lowther Pavilion, Lytham
7. Tuesdays 7.00 PM Park View, Lytham – BungyPump Circuits
8. Wednesdays 10.00 AM Loather Pavilion, Lytham
9. Fridays 10.00 AM Lytham Hall
10. Saturdays 10.00 AM Fairhaven Lake, Ansdell
NOTE – IN ORDER TO ATTEND REGULAR NORDIC WALKS INDUCTION/LEARN TO COURSE IS REQUIRED
FIND LEARN TO COURSE HERE and chose ‘learn to course ‘ from search drop down menu.